Corporations serve many stakeholders, including their employees, their investors, and the communities within which they operate.
Many also face a rapidly shifting competitive landscape that is being reshaped by technology, geopolitical developments, or other outside factors.
Given this demanding environment, there is a heightened focus on optimizing risk-adjusted investment performance.
Common objectives our clients convey include:
- Maximizing short-term balance sheet assets in a persistently low interest rate environment
- Crafting a socially responsible fixed income investment strategy that conforms to their investment policy statement
- Minimizing volatility of pension plan funded status
We believe our corporate clients benefit from our consultative approach to defining their investment solutions, as we work to understand their operating profile, liquidity positions, and long-term strategic plans.
Additionally, we offer advanced reporting capabilities to ease their regulatory requirements.
Common solutions for our clients include:
- Solutions for operating assets, including customized cash portfolios and other short-duration investment strategies
- Liability hedging portfolios customized to a pension plan's unique liability cash flows
- Fixed income investment strategies designed with the objective of providing consistent risk-adjusted returns